Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Coats.org.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Coats.org.uk.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Coats.org.uk to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Coats.org.uk places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Coats.org.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Coats.org.uk can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Coats.org.uk, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Coats.org.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Coats.org.uk has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Coats.org.uk’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Coats.org.uk strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Coats.org.uk arising from any product sold on the Coats.org.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Coats.org.uk, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Coats.org.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.